Wednesday, June 11, 2008


This week has been very emotional. As you may know, I have been making an attempt to write a book about my life. It has been a very difficult process. While chatting with another yoga instructor, I have decided to start writing about my spiritual path…Tantra. As a Trantric, my life is about expanding all levels of my consciousness to unveil and realize my personal Supreme Reality. As you will soon learn, tantra is not about sex. With that thought, I have started a new blog that specifically talks about this path and my experiences. I believe this will help me to embrace my true essence, live more fully, and hopefully help others do the same.

1 comment:

Ananda said...

this is beautiful. i am affirming your highest and greatest good. the universe supports you. we all need to read your blog and book. it is manifesting in divine order time. many blessings. om shanti.om lakshimi.om sarasvati. om prema. love and light, ananda